Monday, May 16, 2011

The Graduation...

If any of you were wondering what happen to my posts in the recent weeks, I have one word for you - academic FINALS! The school Finals can easily be compared to the Basketball Finals, with only difference being a much bigger mental pressure and inability to relieve it with physical fitness due to constant race against the exams deadline:)

Well, I have to admit, it was all worth it - starting my Masters in Sports Management in the fall of 1998 while being a senior on GWU Colonials team, then taking my NCAA basketball academics to the world of European basketball, and, finally, coming back to DC and finishing it all up in May 2011! Although I was hoping for more personal free time this year without pro basketball, it was rather challenging finding spare time due to some serious academic activities; however, I still really enjoyed every day at my Alma Mater.

On Sunday, May 15th, one of the Commencement speakers said a very true thing: each graduate should take a close look at oneself before he came to the University and then compare it with a present state of an individual, if you could notice a difference, then the time was well spent... I know for a fact that I was a little different just ten months ago... I guess it is never to late to study:)))) Business world here I come!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats, great blog. Keep up a great job. If you would like to exchange links, no problem.
    All the best,

    Hoops Universe
    http://hoopsuniverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete